How To Rank For Competitive KeywordsA couple of years ago i created the RankAttack SEO system to ‘rank web pages’ for competitive keywords using ‘video views’ and this was done by sending backlinks to a youtube video that had one link in the description (to the web page we want to rank) with a combination of CTR clicks from search engines and high retention video views.
Since then i have been trying to figure out a way to rank for multiple keywords with similar fast set up automation and using just one video.
Today we have that system and the SEO video tutorial below explains what that is and how its achieved and includes some extra ninja SEO tips for YouTube too!
So in a nutshell, the SERPAttack SEO System will:
- Rank Your Content For Multiple Keywords
- Can Be Done With Just One Video
- Which Will Rank Web Pages With Video Views
Pretty cool huh?
The only caveat is that we need to have quality content that we will be using for both the video and also for the web page. However, the web page can be a landing page, or a squeeze page (imagine the possibilities!), or a blog post and in this post i will document the steps taken to achieve this.
Before we do that lets look at what YouTube SEO Ranking Software tools i will be using:
- SERP Curate will create playlists for multiple keywords and get the video ranking for multiple keywords in YouTube with a single click!
- Video Synd Alpha which i will use to send 500+ daily Motion backlinks to the YouTube video. This has automated account creation so its super fast and super simple and effortless to do.
- Vid Attack Alpha (The New, Unreleased Xtreme Version) which i will use to do CTR clicks from YouTube, Google, Bing and Yahoo search engines so that we can rank for multiple keywords on all 4 search engines.
Please also note that these YouTube SEO software tools mentioned, are actually software suites with multiple SEO tools for YouTube within each one.
Check Out These Posts Too…