Project66: Day 1 - List Building For Affiliates Overview & Actionable Steps
Ok guys so we are into day 1 of Project66, if you are reading this and wondering what Project66 is exactly then you can get more info here.
Our goal is starting from zero, building a brand new audience, making offers, list building and being able to create high converting affiliate marketing campaigns that will give us a sustainable 5 figure per month business.
So after a lot of preparation and planning for the past few days, I have created a structure for delivery of those course.
One thing I want to make clear from the outset is that by using the word “course” in regard to project 66 it is a step by step journal of a REAL thing where I will be rebuilding my business from scratch in the internet marketing niche.
The steps laid out are there for you to implement but I will not be diverting into other niches as this is going to be pretty intensive and the business rebuild has been needing to be done for quite some time.
Here’s how this is going to work…
- Each day there will be a blog post with similar headline beginning “Project66 Day 1” etc..
- We will do this every day for 14 days as free content and training.
- We have an upgrade to the premium course which will carry on from day 15 and will run for 12 weeks in total and will be behind closed doors and behind a membership site with strict IP monitoring to prevent this training being shared outside of the membership.
- This gives you 14 days to see if you want to join the membership and learn some powerful business strategies and build a 6 figure per year affiliate marketing business.
- Each post will have video, often more than one as I break down specific parts of the days steps with how to’s and insights.
- Each post will have a checklist for you to check off as you go through the steps.
So let's break this down so that we can see clearly what we will be doing to build our lists and create a hard core follwing at the same time.
List building traditionally has 6 main elements
1. An Offer That Delivers Value
2. A Mailgate… A Place to claim the leads such as a Lead page, squeeze page, landing page etc
3. Optin Confirmation
4. Traffic To The Offer
5. Delivery of The Offer
6. A Follow Up Sequence To The New Leads
We will go through each of these step by step and I will give you some awesome tips and strategies and hopefully start to guide your thought process to consistently looking for opportunities to be used for this system and to improve the system.
Each one is important and by looking at ways to tweak each one we will not only improve results but we will also become better at understanding the audience and that increases our ability to develop better offers that convert consistently and audience engagement which is crucial if you want to make affiliate sales for products that you recommend.
Today we will be focused on creating an offer
In this first video I will show you my planning sheets, brainstorming organized into a format I can work from and in the next video I will give you easy ways to get your high value offer ideas.
Ok guys, I hope you enjoyed the video content today and that it’s given you some ideas to go and create very quality offers that you can rinse and repeat and scale up quickly and easily.
The 6 points above for the list building steps really should have a number 7 in my opinion and as mentioned on the video this is consistency, which when using the Miniscraping method becomes REALLY easy to achieve.
Here is a list of places you can use for research
- Growthhacking sites
- RSS Analyzer Chrome Extension
- PLR Memberships
Can you name more?
If yes then please mention in the comments below the blog post so that we can help other people too.
I truly believe that if we learn to give freely then we will always get what we need in life when we need something ourselves and this is a theme that will be repeated again and again as you follow my training.
Tomorrow we will look at creating an powerful FREE offer using Thematic funnels which was highlighted in a previous webinar of you follow this link for Thematic Funnels to build trust, authority, familiarity and get people to whitelist your email all at one time 🙂
Your Checklist For Today…
- Find Your Niche or Sub Niche
- Research Marketplaces
- Check Quora, Buzzsumo, Forums or Google for Content That You Can Miniscrape
- Create a Google Doc With Your Minsicrape Content and Add Some Extra Value Like Actionable Tips
About the author
This blog is a journal documenting my thoughts, case studies, challenges and things i have learned, tweak and evolve on my internet marketing journey .