Thank You For Signing Up!
Follow these steps to complete the process to make sure that you will receive
your regular free checklists and tutorials
White-list in Gmail.
Check Your Email Inbox
1. Open an email from the sender that you want to whitelist.
2. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “reply.”
3. Click Add [wlemail] to contacts list to finish.
White-list in Yahoo.
Open the Confirmation Email
1. Open the email message from the sender you want to add to your address book.
2. Click Add to contacts next to [wlemail].
3. On the Add Contact popup, add additional information if needed.
4. Click Save to finish.
White-list in Outlook.
Click on the Confirmation Link
1. Click the Home tab.
2. Click Junk.
3. Click Junk E-mail Options.
4. Click Safe Senders.
5. Click Add.
6. Enter [wlemail] and additional information if you wish.
7. Click OK to finish.
Copyright 2020, Anthony Hayes - Disclaimer