This post is using a keyword research strategy for targeting high volume traffic with one article using topic keywords grouped into sub headlines.
Ok so lets clarify what we are trying to do.
- Recognize multiple angles or parts to a particular story, topic or theme that we are writing about.
- This can be done by finding or identifying questions people are asking or logical steps in a process.
- We are looking at high search volumes ideally so that we can target multiple keyword phrases with one piece of content.
- The keyword phrases identified should fit in to the article like sub headlines.
- We should be able to use these phrases naturally as or within our anchor text when linking to our article using the RankAttack SEO system.
Here is a screenshot from the Niche Ripping Adsense Course for my content mapping spreadsheet
What makes this approach even more interesting is the ability to use these keyword phrases to fit in with the search snippets that Google provides for "People also ask" section under the main featured snippet.
You can do this easily yourself in just about any niche, i have tested in in sports, politics and the dogs/pets niche and will be using it for my marketing blogs too.
You Can Get Niche Reaper For Just $47.00 One Time Cost