OTO1 - LocalProfits360 Pro
(Monthly $37/ Quarterly $47)
All the Function in FE, Plus These:
Step 1 - Finding Leads:
* Unlimited Leads Search Results (lift the Limitation of 50 leads in FE).
* Ability to Search for Location and A Radius Distance Around That Location.
* Access to Reporting functionality with PDF Download With Customize LOGO.
Step 2 – Finding Problems (Detail Analysis):
* SEO Analyzer - detail SEO Analysis for your clients websites.
* Google SERP - Find your current rank on Google for all of your keywords. Checks the first 250 results.
* Bing SERP - Find your current rank on Bing for all of your keywords. Checks only the first 100 results.
* Top Search Queries - Displays the top search queries that lead visitors to your website, as well as the estimated monthly search volume, CPC, and percentage of your total searches for each query.
* Indexed Pages - Calculates the total number of pages that Google and Bing have indexed for your site.
* Robots.txt - Reads and parses your robots.txt file the same way Google would, to find sitemaps and rules. These findings are displayed in an organized table.
* Sitemap - Scans your website to find sitemap files. Each sitemap is displayed along with the status code, format, number of entries in the sitemap, and a percentile representing how hard it will be for Google and Bing to find the sitemap.
* Submit Sitemaps - Easily and instantly submit your sitemap(s) to Google and Bing. This tool is recommended for new sites and after redesigning websites.
* Alexa Rank - find your current global rank.
* Crawlability Test - Parses your robots.txt and lets you enter a URL to a page on your website. Displays whether or not that page can be crawled and/or indexed by Google and Bing.
* Mobile Support - Tests whether or not your webpage(s) will be displayed as “mobile-friendly” on Google search results. It checks meta tags, stylesheets, and embedded styles.
* Headers - Checks the headers returned by the page for errors or problems. Allows you to check multiple pages on your website. This tool will also check redirection, and explains whether a redirection is permanent or temporary.
* High Quality Backlinks - Shows the top 100 highest quality backlinks pointing to your website. Displays anchor text, site category, strength, and more. Only works for Western domains, currently.
* New Backlinks - Shows the top 100 newest backlinks pointing to your website. Only works for Western domains, currently.
* Poor Backlinks - Shows the top 100 lowest quality backlinks pointing to your website. Only works for Western domains, currently.
* Top Referrers - Shows the top websites which refer the most traffic to your website. The backlink statistics for these sites is also shown.
* Speed Test - Runs a speed test on your website and provides a score, along with PageSpeed recommendations from Google on how to improve your website’s speed.
* Link Analysis - Checks all links on a webpage, determines whether they are internal or external (outgoing), dofollow or nofollow, and displays this information in an organized table.
* Keyword Density - Finds the most common words or phrases on your webpage, checks them against the page title and meta description, and shows the weight of these words and phrases. A higher weight means a stronger impact on search ranks for that word or phrase.
* Extract Meta Tags - Pulls meta tags out of the page and displays whether or not that meta tag is used by Google and Bing.
* Keyword Research - Displays estimated monthly search volume, CPC, and market value for unlimited keywords. It also shows relevant keywords similar to the one you enter.
* Competition - Uses Google to find your competitors for a specific keyword. Displays their ranks, link strength, number of backlinks, number of unique backlinks, and % nofollow backlinks.
Step 3: Contact Prospect & Close Deal.
* Access to Email Sending Functionality (Pro members can link their google gmail/gsuite account to the platform and mail their leads)
* Can add their own SMTP Server in Settings Module
* Will have access to integrated email templates and custom placeholders (with lead scrapped information)